Author Topic: MIA  (Read 405 times)

Ron

• Administrator
  • Finale Beta Tester
    • The Music of Ronald J Brown
Re: MIA
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 10:08:33 AM »
Doing what the doctors told me, I wound up spending the night in a bed in the emergency ward of the local hospital, then a quick round trip this morning to see my surgeon in Ottawa. Yesterday I noticed swelling in my leg below the incision site. By evening it was very noticeable and painful, so, following doctor's orders I went to emerg. My doctor this morning diagnosed it as a secondary infection--thankful not at the surgery site which might have required them to reopen the wound. He prescribed some powerful antibiotics which I have just begun.
Ron
Administrator Compose Forums

Rules are for people who have no understanding of music, so they invent something to mask their ignorance.

sandalwood

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 07:31:33 PM »
It seems the enemy HQ had a plan B, as well. Anyway, good to hear things are under control now.

Ron

• Administrator
  • Finale Beta Tester
    • The Music of Ronald J Brown
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 07:40:41 PM »
My wife and I are off for another week and a half, partaking in a Duplicate Bridge tournament in Moncton, NB. Be kind to one another while I'm away. Any issues, take them up with Michel. :)
Ron
Administrator Compose Forums

Rules are for people who have no understanding of music, so they invent something to mask their ignorance.